Monday, June 23, 2008

Blogging

Well I realized that blogging is pretty hard work. Having an idea or thought in your head is fine enough...but then making sure it looks good when it's written down...that the text flows well....watching out for grammar....making sure it says what u wanted it to say...it's all pretty hard work. I am sweating just thinking about it.

Reading someone else's blog and gloating on how much pain the poor sod must have gone through in writing that very crappy post sounds like much more fun. So maybe I will do that for a while.

Maybe I should start making a video blog...like a series of youtube videos. At least I won't have to write anything...it might even turn out to be funny..maybe more funny than some of the crap laughter challenge videos I run into

Anyways...there's another post coming after this. It's disjointed and badly edited but hopefully it gets the point across

No comments: